- My customer wants to know if my process is capable and is in statistical control.
- My boss needs the process capability for the monthly report.
- I would like to track all the Cpk values of my processes?
- My data are not normally distributed; I need a non-normal process capability analysis.
Watch a Short Video Highlighting Process Capability in SPC for Excel
From Our Satisfied Customers
"My colleague was frustrated by MiniTab. MiniTab can be a little 'heavy.' He was trying to do some capability analysis on mechanical properties. He is a smart guy with a PhD in metallurgy. I showed him SPC for Excel and he liked the simplicity and ease of use. He sat in my office with his laptop, paid for and downloaded the software. He left my office a happy man."
See How Simple, but Powerful, the Process Capability Techniques in SPC for Excel Are
About Process Capability and SPC for Excel
We know how important it is to meet customer specifications. That's why we've put so much effort into developing the Process Capability features of our SPC for Excel software. We've included process capability features that any quality professional in today's market will need in a software package that won't break the bank. Our process capability techniques include:
- Process Capability
- Non-Normal Process Capability
- Multiple Process Capability Analysis
- Normal Process Capability SnapShot
- Non-Normal Process Capability SnapShot