BPI Consulting, LLC specializes in using statistical analysis to improve processes. Our SPC Software, SPC for Excel, simplifies the statistical analysis of data. Our training courses are designed to give you the people skills and statistical techniques you need to make process improvement a reality in your organizations.
We also offer training material and provide on-site consulting to help you implement process improvement. And our website has a wealth of free knowledge about statistics, with a focus on statistical process control (SPC).
- PC and Mac versions
- Easy-to-use, cost effective, yet powerful
- Used by thousands of companies and universities internationally
- $229 for a single user, discounts for multiple users; site and enterprise licenses available
- Control charts, process capability, Pareto diagrams, histograms, experimental design, regression, measurements systems analysis, ANOVA and much more
- On-site training in using statistical process control (SPC) to improve processes
- On-site training in our process capability improvement methodology that uses your own process data from supplier through final product
- Complete customizable, teaching guides for statistical process control (SPC)
- On-site process analysis to determine opportunities for process improvement - and improved bottom line results
- Customized development of methodology to effectively use statistical techniques for process improvement within the organization
- On-going support to ensure the methodology is successful
- Articles and newsletters that contain a wealth of knowledge about SPC and statistical analysis of data
- Latest newsletter: The Analysis of Means and Ranges (January 2019)