Version 6 is the current version of the SPC for Excel software. Over the years, we have added many additional charts, tools and techniques making our software a great tool for anyone who wants to improve their charting, data analysis and presentations. This version is another example of the Voice of the Customer at work. Enhancements to the program are done on a regular basis - often from suggestions from users. Want the software to do something else? Simply ask. In many cases, it can be done and done quickly. Revisions (builds) between major upgrades are available at no cost.
New in Version 6
- Process Capability SnapShot: creates Cpk/Ppk chart, control chart,normal probability plot, and statistics for normally distributed data
- Non-Normal Process Capability SnapShot: creates Ppk chart, control chart, P-P plot, and statistics for non-normal data.
Measurement Systems Analysis
- EMP Consistency Study with detailed or summary report
- EMP Short Study with detailed or summary report
- Upgraded the following to include details or summary report:
- EMP Basic Study
- ANOVA Method - Crossed Gage R&R
- Average/Range Method – Crossed Gage R&R
- ANOVA Method – Nested Gage R&R
- Type 1 Gage Study with summary report
- Upgraded Linearity and Bias Study
- Laney P' Chart
- Laney U' Chart
- Table X Chart- makes multiple X charts at once
- Individuals chart using median X and/or median moving range
- Option to label out of control point with the reason
- ANOM (analysis of means) now includes ANOR (analysis of ranges)
- ANOX (analysis of individual values)
- Random number generator
- Owning Version 6 ensures you continue to get free new builds over the life of Version 6. These are free of charge and often include new techniques and enhancements. To see what new builds have been added to version 6, click this link.
- Included in the new builds has been time series analysis, binomial capability, and Poisson capability.
Note: Version 6 requires PC versions of Excel 2007 or later including Office 365 and Excel 2016 for the Mac.