Need to find something out about multiple processes?
- Do these machines operate at the same variation?
- Is the variation in the results from these machines the same for all machines?
- Do my four different shifts produce the same amount of material?
- Does one shift have more variation than another shift?
Watch a Video Highlighting the Comparing Multiple Process Techniques in SPC for Excel
Comparing Multiple Processes and SPC for Excel
SPC for Excel contains five techniques for comparing means/averages between multiple processes:
- Fisher’s LSD Method for Means
- Tukey’s Method for Means
- Bonferroni’s Method for Means
- Analysis of Means
- Box and Whisker Plots
In addition, there are two techniques for comparing the variation between multiple processes:
- Bartlett’s Test for Equality of Variances
- Modified Levene’s Test for Equality of Variances