Need to find out something about one or two samples hypothesis testing?
- What interval contains the true mean of my process?
- Are the averages of these two processes the same?
- Do these two test methods give the same result?
- What sample size do I need to detect a shift of one standard deviation?
- Do these two groups have different opinions about this candidate?
Watch a Video on Hypothesis Testing in SPC for Excel
Watch a Video Showing the Power and Sample Size Analysis
Join the thousands using SPC for Excel
One/Two Sample Hypothesis Testing and SPC for Excel
Our SPC software, SPC for Excel, contains the following tests for one and two samples:
- One sample z and t tests for a mean
- One sample variance test
- z and t tests for the difference in two means
- t test for paired sample comparison
- One proportion test
- Two proportion test
The software also contains power and sample curves to help determine the sample size needed for a certain power. The output contains the major calculations and gives the conclusion, either the null hypothesis is rejected or not rejected based on the value of alpha.