Need a scatter diagram to show a relationship between two variables:
- Overtime and amount of work
- Temperature and steam usage in a plant
- Speed and miles per gallon
- Density and purity of a product
Watch a Quick Video Highlighting Scatter Diagrams in SPC for Excel
Join the thousands who using SPC for Excel to understand their cause and effect relationships.
Scatter Diagrams and SPC for Excel
Our SPC software, SPC for Excel, easily creates scatter diagrams. A scatter diagram gives a visual picture of the relationship between two variables. One variable is plotted on the x axis and one on the y axis. The paired results can show a positive correlation, a negative correlation or no correlation. The p value for the best fit line helps determine if the correlation is significant.
Scatter Diagram Features
- Include best fit line
- Add labels to each point
- Update easily when new data is entered
- Add dates of data collection