Version 5 is now available for Windows PC and Mac!
Our SPC software is designed for Lean Six Sigma and other quality professionals of all levels. SPC for Excel is the most cost-effective way to get all the tools needed for analysis, problem solving and statistical analysis.
SPC for Excel - Simple but Powerful!
Download the 20-Day trial now to see why professionals in over 60 countries have chosen SPC for Excel!
Why should I select SPC for Excel over other SPC software?
- Easy to use
- Runs in the PC Excel environment you already know (Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 PC versions and Excel 2011 and 2016 Mac versions)
- Contains the statistical analysis tools that most people need
- Does not use rigid templates
- Costs a fraction of major statistical software packages
- Free technical support
- Allows you to install on your desktop computer and laptop
SPC for Excel Screenshots
From Our Satisfied Customers
"As a Six Sigma Black Belt I have used this great tool to support the completion of numerous projects. It is versatile as well as highly capable. This version has phenomenal enhancements that will make stronger analytical tools available to anyone with Excel. Way to go, SPC for Excel."
—Walt Wilson, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
Statistical Tools Included in SPC for Excel*
- Attribute Control Charts
- Variable Control Charts
- Pareto diagrams
- Process Capability
- Non-Normal Capability
- Measurement Systems Analysis/Gage R&R
- Data Transformation
- Distribution Fitting
- Experimental Design
- Multiple Linear Regression
- One/Two Sample Tests
- Power and Sample Size
- Waterfall Charts
Join the Thousands of Professionals in Over 60 Countries Who Use SPC for Excel for All of Their Projects
*Requires Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016 for PCs or Excel 2011 or 2016 for the Mac